Salem invites you to explore the historic and haunted downtown district for a special self-guided tour of pumpkin displays, activities, and entertainment.
Here's how it works:
1. Come to Salem! Parking at the MBTA station in October is always the best option. Here are a few more.
2. Grab a map. They will be available at the Witch House and the Info Booth on the corner of Washington St. and Essex.
3. Explore the city! Use the map as your guide! Dogs are welcome in general, but not at all locations. Be sure to check with the staff member or business website.
4. Win a prize! Visit ten locations and fill up your map with stickers to win a free Goosebumps prize at CinemaSalem!
5. Take a sneak peek! Be the first to see the new Goosebumps movie for the East Coast premiere beginning at 8 PM. Order tickets now.
Use #salempumpkinwalk when posting your pics on social media. We'll feature the best ones all month long!
Armstrong Field Real Estate
Beerworks No. 2 Salem
Circle of Stitches
Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery
Cry Innocent / History Alive
Die With Your Boots On
Flying Saucer Pizza Company
Front Street Coffeehouse
The Good Witch of Salem
Grace & Diggs
Haunted Footsteps Ghost Tour
Haunted Happenings Magazine
History Alive, Inc.
House of Seven Gables
Longboards Restaurant & Bar
New England Dog Biscuit Company
Salem Historical Tours / Haunted Footsteps Ghost Tour
Salem Horror Fest
Salem Main Streets
Salem Night Tour
Salem Waterfront Hotel
Salem Witch Museum
Salem's Black Hat Society
Tabernacle Congregational Church
Wicked Good Books
Witch City Consignment & Thrift
Witch City Ink
The Witch House
This initiative goes to support Salem Main Streets and directly benefits the programming of The Great Salem Pumpkin Walk. Your donation of any amount is greatly appreciated!